Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten-Free Cookbook
281 Delicious Whole-Grain Recipes
At Bob’s Red Mill, we know that you can’t rush quality. That’s why we manufacture our products using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures with a traditional stone mill. This production “secret” allows us to seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome, quality foods, just as nature intended. — from www.bobsredmill.com Bob’s Red Mill is the number-one supplier of consumer whole grains in North America.
Every day they go to great lengths to ensure the integrity of their products — even building a separate gluten-free packaging division complete with specialized machinery to make sure that their products maintain their gluten-free purity. The very best ingredients in the hands of the very best recipe developer is a winning combination. Camilla Saulsbury is an award-winning recipe developer and best-selling author who has created more than 281 recipes in this new book that showcases the health benefits of a gluten-free diet and result in immensely delicious, creative and satisfying dishes.
These sublime recipes are proof positive that good taste and gluten-free options can be really tasty, too:
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Waffles, Teff and Chia Crunch Clusters
- Soups, Stews and Chilis: Chicken Stew with Herbed Dumplings, Quinoa and Corn Chowder
- Salads and Sides: Lemony Chia and White Bean Salad, Supergreen Millet Salad
- Meat, Poultry and Fish: Crispy Almond Baked Chicken Fingers, Ancient Grains Tuna Casserole, Fresh Taqueria Tacos
- Meatless Main Dishes: Tempeh and Vegetable Fried Quinoa, Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Breads: Banana Bread, Ancient Grain Tortillas, Coconut Flour Scones
- Desserts: Strawberry Shortcake, Fudge Brownies, Triple Ginger Teff, Gingerbread, Lemon Tart.
Throughout the book there is a wealth of cooking and baking tips and techniques along with information on how to adapt favorite recipes into gluten-free versions.
Price (USD): $24.95
Price (CAD): $24.95
Format: Trade Paperback
Number of Pages: 336
Published Date: 1/12/2015