200 Easy Mexican Recipes
Authentic Recipes From Burritos to Enchiladas
Mexican cuisine is one of the most popular and influential cuisines enjoyed today. Aromatic and flavorful, these Mexican dishes combine an alluring blend of flavors with a relatively simple and colorful presentation style, guiding the home chef in creating great Mexican meals for the whole family. And the recipes are really easy. Inspired by authentic dishes, these foolproof basic recipes bring the flavors of Mexico into the home kitchen.
Made with ingredients easily found at local grocery stores, the recipes are quick to make, easy to serve and affordable — quite simply, a selection of some of the best Mexican dishes ever. From beverages to desserts, these samples from some of the chapters are sure to delight:
- Beverages and Cocktails: Pomegranate Margarita, Sangria, Mojitos, Chile Rita, Red Sangria, Tequila Shooters, Bloody Maria, Dulce de Leche
- Martini Appetizers: Shrimp Ceviche, Tex Mex Queso, Sonoran Nachos, Stuffed Jalapenos, Tomato Table Salsa, Corn and Chile Guacamole
- Tacos, Tostadas, Burritos, Tortas and Tamales: Green Chile and Chicken Tacos, Shredded Beef Chimichanga, Spicy Chicken Tortas, Halibut Tacos, Machaca Burrito Enchiladas, Fajitas
- Other Favorites: Chicken Fajitas, Stuffed Sopapillas, Red Chile Enchiladas, Chicken Mole, Smothered Eggs and Chile, Chile Rellenos, Burrito Bowls
- Desserts: Caramel Flan, Tres Leches Cake, Margarita Pie, Sopapillas de Fruit, Bizcochos, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Mexican Bread Pudding.
In addition to all the fabulous and exciting dishes that she has created, the author offers a wonderfully interesting account of the traditions and culture surrounding Mexican cuisine along with a handy glossary of the flavors of Mexico, an ingredient list and a list of a tools and equipment.
Price (USD): $24.95
Price (CAD): $24.95
Format: Trade Paperback
Number of Pages: 224
Published Date: 3/14/2013